HUELGOAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food, glorious food! (And a little wine too)

2 posters

Go down

Food, glorious food! (And a little wine too) Empty Food, glorious food! (And a little wine too)

Post  Admin Thu 21 Aug - 16:43

Pour ceux qui sont intéressés, le 18 et 19 Octobre 2014 c'est le salon vins et gastronomie de Huelgoat

For those of you who are interested, this years food and wine fayre is on the 18th and 19th of October in Huelgoat's large sports hall next to the stadium
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down

Food, glorious food! (And a little wine too) Empty Did somebody say food AND wine??

Post  Bingle Thu 21 Aug - 20:41

Gosh, this is your friendly neighbourhood Bingle here! (You won't find one on every street corner!) Now I haven't been over of late; perhaps due to the dramatic hike of BF's summer tariffs. By October, prices should have fallen and so I will diary these dates. I will endeavour to squirm my way over and slide along to this event if I am able. So watch out for a staggering sub-human slithering along the Huelgoat gutters (and that's BEFORE the event!). Hopefully this forum is being read by all of Huelgoat, but perhaps the general populace is too shy to reply or post? No matter... Glory Days and Best Wishes from another galaxy, or milky bar or whatever! Ian

Bingle

Back to top Go down