HUELGOAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas at the Bulle d'Air

2 posters

Go down

Christmas at the Bulle d'Air Empty Christmas at the Bulle d'Air

Post  Admin Wed 11 Dec - 19:08

Christmas at the Bulle d'Air Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f19334019%5fAJko5C4AAAcqUqiFugAAALbm2As&pid=2

Christmas is coming. Why not support your local businesses such as the café-bookshop "La Bulle d'Air" (on your right as you drive out of the main square) There are plenty of books especially comics and graphic novels and the opportunity to have a cup of tea and a chat with the owner, Lucie.

It's open from Wednesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm and even on Sundays from 11am to 7pm. It will even be open on Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th December from 10am and 30th and 31st, so you can get those last minute presents in. It will of course be closed on 25th and 26th December and 1st and 2nd Jan so Lucie can make the most of the festive season like everyone else!

Librairie Bulle D'air
SARL Art Ludik
9, rue des Cendres
29690 Huelgoat
lucie@bulledair29.fr
www.bulledair29.fr
www.facebook.fr/bulledair29
TVA FR 33 523 507 358 00019
GENCOD 302 559 420 17 08
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down

Christmas at the Bulle d'Air Empty it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Post  Bingle Wed 11 Dec - 19:36

Hi Mark,
Really pleased to see your post!
Sadly, I will be enjoying Yuletide in Deb'n, m'dear. "Drink up thy zider..." etc
I was just about to post some of my mitherings about how lifeless the forum has become..... but what is the point if no-one reads it, anyway!
Where is everybody from all those years ago?
Huelgoat Forum... the Local NEWS CHANNEL!
Why not provide local estate agents a card or leaflet about the forum, so they can give out to prospective Huelgotians? I'm happy to provide if you want?
I'm saddened by the fact I cannot be over to my Intergalactic Star Base more often, but am working on a clone to inhabit the place.
Otherwise, may I wish the millions of visitors to this site
A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS, BON (or Joyeux) NOEL, FRIED REINDEER, and BEAUCOUP d'ALCOOL etc
Good and I'm Gorn...........
The Dreaded Bingle!
ok... Ian x

Bingle

Back to top Go down

Christmas at the Bulle d'Air Empty Re: Christmas at the Bulle d'Air

Post  Admin Wed 11 Dec - 19:40

Hi Bingle!

I think I'm gonna have to do something about publicity on the New Year. Thanks for the ideas. I have a few of my own too... I've been a bit busy with work lately to update the site regularly. In fact, I'll probably be a bit busy for a while as I have extra responsibilities this year! I haven't had time to go out and find out what's going on, and as you know the local tourist office never updates their website.... so if anyone reading this has news or an event to publicise, let me know. My e-mail address is mluxton_fr@yahoo.fr and I can host photos and pictures for you too!

Mark ;-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down

Christmas at the Bulle d'Air Empty Merrrry Christmas!!!!

Post  Bingle Wed 25 Dec - 15:22

A Christmas Message from your founder..., er, Bounder!

It's Christmas Day!
There is no snow.
Nothing's white,
but I'm alright
gone down t'pub
wit' glass in hand.
Drinking your health
and future wealth!
Enjoy the break so
go down to your local;
enjoy a beer
and I'll see y'all in the New Year!