HUELGOAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellooooo.... Anybody out there?

3 posters

Go down

Hellooooo.... Anybody out there? Empty Hellooooo.... Anybody out there?

Post  Bingle Sat 25 Jun - 19:18

Well, just ferreting around the jolly ole internetty thing and thought that I would visit my favourite forum. It looks like a long time has passed since anyone posted.  I know that I'm guilty myself, but someone has to make a move!  Whilst I am on, there is "one guest" being recorded, so there must be life out there, human or not? A new era is upon us with the UK voting to leave the EU.  So this forum could become very useful for info and tips about pensions, healthcare plus buying and selling property! Hopefully, someone will see this post and, perhaps, start a thread going?  Who knows? Best Wishes, your local Bingle, guardian of the Truth, Cornish pasties and Devon cider! (oh, and Ruddles, 'cos it's cheap at Wetherspoons!)

Bingle

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo.... Anybody out there? Empty Re: Hellooooo.... Anybody out there?

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jun - 17:48

Well, someone will have to guard the Cornish Pasties now they'll no longer be protected by the EU. ;-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo.... Anybody out there? Empty Cornish Pasties et al

Post  Bingle Mon 27 Jun - 18:32

Well, I'm darned sure that pasties will be secure.

Hopefully they are still available at the Brittany Pub?

Otherwise, the Forum could explode with postings as it used to be, some 10 years ago.  I'm pleased that you are still around, Mark, and some internet marketing is necessary?  Perhaps I am living in the past?  No matter, what will be etc...

Best Wishes, the dreaded Bingle!
Ian

Bingle

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo.... Anybody out there? Empty Humph! Where are you all?

Post  Bingle Sat 9 Jul - 17:30

Hello Humans (and also those on the fringe!). Many years ago, this forum was lively with many contributors. Now... nowt! Perhaps I am living in the past? Perhaps no-one is reading the Forum posts? If you read this, then, at least, just post "Hello"! Best Wishes, Ian.

Bingle

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo.... Anybody out there? Empty Still Here (sort of)

Post  Bingle Tue 26 Dec - 17:45

Hello everybody! Bingle here. Anyone out there? I've been coming and going on this forum for around 15 years. Perhaps no one really exists anymore? Anyway, I'm still around and would like to keep in contact with the Huelgoat glitterati. Happy New Year to all! Ian

Bingle

Back to top Go down

Post  Twingoman Fri 12 Jan - 13:27

I do access very couple of months or so, but as you say, there are very little updates.

Twingoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 1 May - 17:50

I no longer publicise the forum but have left it open for paople to catch up if they feel like it
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum