HUELGOAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELECTIONS:

3 posters

Go down

ELECTIONS: Empty ELECTIONS:

Post  Admin Sun 9 Mar - 23:25

Here's an article about the list I'm standing on for the loacl elections at the end of the month...

ELECTIONS: Louis-le-foll-a-finalise-la-liste-qu-il-presentera-aux_1810385_528x397

Click here : (In French)
http://www.letelegramme.fr/finistere/huelgoat/huelgoat-ensemble-la-liste-de-louis-le-foll-17-02-2014-10039492.php
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down

ELECTIONS: Empty Re: ELECTIONS:

Post  Admin Thu 13 Mar - 22:42

Just for you, here's my translation of our programme. Of course, we're still open to ideas!

HUELGOAT ENSEMBLE – HUELGOAT TOGETHER
Our programme for Huelgoat:

A non-politicised list led by Louis LE FOLL
9 women and 10 men with and average age of 47.
Our aim is to act in the interests of Huelgoat and manage the town's budget sensibly

Town planning
-Let's develop the roads crossing through the town by improving road safety (first and foremost the Rue du Lac near the lake).
-Let's continue the burying of the overhead cable networks (electricity & telephone cables) and let's maintain the network of drinking water and purification pipelines.
-Let's find a use for the old municipal premises such as the CAL and the LE BAUD house in the square, let's renovate the sports hall and let's get the access to public buildings up to standard for people with reduced mobility.
-Let's help new inhabitants settle in Huelgoat, in particular by providing access to services for the Kermaria area.
-Let's encourage businesses to move to Huelgoat in new zones marked in the PLU (Local planning policy document).
-Let's support any job creating initiatives and shopkeepers who want to set up in the town centre.

Environment.
Let's improve the living environment by:
-Better road signs and marking of sites,
-More flower displays in the town,
-The renovation of the playground at the point in the lake,
-Organising car parking spaces behind the church, in front of the lake in Rue du Général de Gaulle and near Intermarché.
-Let's improve the cleanliness of the town by organizing the regular collection of cumbersome objects and by maintaining the street furniture.
-Let's think about resolving problems of incivility and safety in the town.

Social life:
-Let's support sports and cultural associations in their projects and activities for young people and senior citizens alike.
-Let's create a social policy to help families in need and help the elderly to remain in their homes hand in hand with the ADMR association. Let's find ways to help with transport and their mobility.
-Let's help sustain the presence of G.P.s by facilitating the settlement of healthcare professionals in the town (including a dentist) and let's encourage them to adhere to the project of creating a health centre.
-Let's create a "Place For Everyone" with a new library, a media centre and a day nursery for young children. Possible places do exist for this type of facility.
-Let's accompany the implementation of the new school timetable.
-Let's support the project for a funeral chamber.

Tourism:
-The swimming pool needs renovating,
-The forest needs to be kept tidy,
-The camp site and the motor-homes area need to be promoted and used more,
-The walk around the lake needs to be developed and the section along the roadside needs to be made safe,
-The lake itself has nautical and fishing activities which need to be supported,
-The open-air theatre in the woods needs promoting and using more.
-Let's attract tourists to the town by enabling them to stay here by working with the Tourist Office, the Local Authorities Association and with the current project for a walkers' hostel and also the hotel business.

Information:
-Let's inform and let's communicate regularly about what goes on in the town and associations (a local newsletter, a web site, and meetings of the town's districts).
-Let's welcome new inhabitants by creating projects to favour their integration (a bilingual document for our English friends, a town map, a list of local associations and local businesses...)
-Let's get the local population involved in our projects and listen to their opinions and ideas too.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS AMBITIOUS PROGRAMME HAPPEN.
FOR THAT WE NEED YOUR VOTE
On 23rd March, please vote and get your friends and family to vote for the list “Huelgoat ensemble”
WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colly Fri 14 Mar - 8:13

I must say that's an impressive and exciting list of projects to try and undertake, most commendable and even if a small proportion get undertaken a real bonus for our community.
Colly
Colly

http://www.lifein-france.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe-Huelgoat Mon 17 Mar - 1:07

Well it gets my vote but there is no way (I can think of) to get a gendarme to sign my proxy vote paper without being there.
(Do you know different ?)

Perhaps someone who lives in my street can steal the vote by finding a way to let me vote without being there lol.

Joe-Huelgoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Apr - 18:32

Well, if anyone's wondering, I didn't get in! But it was a great adventure and I met loads of really nice people. the good thing is it raises loads of issues and ideas and gets people talking about ways you can improve the place both visually and socially.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down