HUELGOAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The street looks so much wider in this old photograph.

2 posters

Go down

The street looks so much wider in this old photograph. Empty The street looks so much wider in this old photograph.

Post  Joe-Huelgoat Fri 31 May - 22:09

http://an-uhelgoad.franceserv.com/cadrkoz.htm

(Click second Icon on left for Rue des Cendres)

The market will never look the same on a Thursday if you click the 3rd Icon on left !

Joe-Huelgoat

Back to top Go down

The street looks so much wider in this old photograph. Empty Yes, I was there!

Post  Bingle Sun 2 Jun - 19:37

Hi Joe, Thanks for your post in an effort to keep the forum alive! Very interesting links and I remember posing amongst the group way back in the 19th siècle! Such is the life of a time traveller! It would appear that the forum is generating little interest nowadays and yet, several years ago, there were loads of humans all wanting to make banter and comment! So what has gone wrong? You will have to walk round town with a sandwich board, perhaps? I'm happy to make some rear window stickers. So, where to from here? (I need the Forum as I have to talk rubbish to some sort of audience!) Otherwise,it's back to begging in the streets of Devon....now where did I put that dog??? Best Wishes to all and sundry as always, Count Ianovitch von Straddled Various.

Bingle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum