HUELGOAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally sold the House and Moving to Brittany - Great

2 posters

Go down

Finally sold the House and Moving to Brittany - Great Empty Finally sold the House and Moving to Brittany - Great

Post  Missy-Brittany Fri 7 Oct - 11:22

Hello to all,

It has taken over 2 years to sell my house in the UK but finally it has sold.

My son is going to Uni soon and I have decided to move our family home to Brittany, dogs and all. I want to spend the rest of my years in France. We have seen a couple of houses that we like in the Carhaix, Huelgoat area and will make another of couple of visits over the next few months and then make an offer. I lived in France many years ago when I was in my 30's, so I not totally new to the french way of life. I have come across this forum and was just wondering about the expat community in the area. How does it work, is their a club, do you get together, how do you meet? I am so looking forward to the the move. It will be hard when my son leaves for Uni but the dogs and I will be fine with a little help from some new friends.

Missy-Brittany

Back to top Go down

Finally sold the House and Moving to Brittany - Great Empty Re: Finally sold the House and Moving to Brittany - Great

Post  Admin Tue 1 May - 17:53

Hi! Welcome! There are plenty of Ex-pats here but the best thing you can do is learn French if you haven't already and join in with the local community. you'll get so much more out of your French experience.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://huelgoat.net

Back to top Go down